About Oxygen Gas Supplier
Cylinder Size : 1.5.Cu.m./7 Cu.m./7.5 Cu.m. /175 Cu.m
Type of Gas : Oxygen
State : Gas
Purity : 99.9995 %
CAS Number : 7782-44-7
Melting Point : 54.36 K
Boiling Point : 90.188 K
Molecular Formula : O
Molecular Weight : 15,9994 g/mol
Density : 1.429 g/L
Atomic mass : 15.999 g.mol -1
Oxygen is a colourless, odourless reactive gas and life supporting component in atmosphere at a concentration present of 21 % by volume. It is the most abundant element in the earth’s crust, mainly in the form of oxides, silicates, and carbonates. Oxygen is necessary for the survival of all known forms of life. In humans and other animals, oxygen is essential for the process of respiration, which is the uptake of oxygen from the lungs and the transport of oxygen to the tissues.
Oxygen Gas Manufacture
We are the leading oxygen gas manufacture in Faridabad. There are many companies that manufacture oxygen gas, but only a few that are truly top-of-the-line. One such company is Om Air Special Gases. We use the latest technology and equipment to produce the purest oxygen gas possible. We also have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians who are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have. In addition to we have superb customer service, they also offer very competitive prices.
Uses of Oxygen Gas
Oxygen gas is used in a variety of industries, including healthcare, welding, and aerospace.
- The most commercial use of oxygen gas is in the steel industry.
- It is also widely used in the manufacture of a wide range of chemicals, including nitric acid and hydrogen peroxide.
- It is also used to make epoxy ethane (ethylene oxide), which is used as an antifreeze, and as a precursor to polyester and chloro ethane, PVC.
- Liquid oxygen has been used for vehicle fuel since the early 1960’s, as well as for rocket fuel combustion.
- It is used as a respiratory gas for healthcare applications, oxygen has strong oxidizing properties, benefiting many industries by improving productivity, optimizing performance, reducing costs and reducing carbon footprint compared to other fuels.
- Enriching oxygen or changing air also increases the efficiency of chemical and biological processes.
- Oxygen gas is also used for metal cutting, welding, scarring, hardening, cleaning and melting, for which the fuel is combined with gases or with argon (Ar) and carbon dioxide (CO₂).
- It is a vital component of cell growth in fermentation and bioreactor processes.
- In the food industry, oxygen is used to keep red meat fresh, as well as to maintain its natural color.
- Oxygen utilization processes include combustion, oxidation, fermentation, wastewater disposal, and fisheries.
These are some of the common uses of oxygen gas. There are various other ways in which oxygen gas can be used in a particular industry or process. Our teams of industry professionals are available, if you have any question. Please feel free to contact us.