About Our Industrial Ammonia Gas
Cylinder Size : 7 Cubic Meter
Usage/Application : Food Packaging
Type of Gas : Ammonia
State : Gas
Purity : 99.9995 %
CAS Number : 7727 – 37 – 9
Boiling Point : -33.34 °C
Molecular Formula : NH3
Molecular Weight : 17.031 g/mo
Density : 0.73 kg/m³
Ammonia gas is a colourless, pungent-smelling gas. It is very soluble in water and is used in many household and industrial cleaning products for its cleaning and degreasing properties. I It is toxic and can be dangerous to human health if inhaled in large quantities. However, it is a relatively safe and effective cleaning agent when used in small amounts and diluted with water.
Ammonia Gas Supplier
We source our NH3 gas from some of the most reputable manufacturers, and our team of experts ensures that it meets the highest standards of quality. Our ammonia gas is used by a wide range of industries, and we are proud to be the supplier of choice for so many businesses. If you are looking for a reliable, high-quality ammonia gas supplier, then we are the perfect choice.
Uses of Ammonia Gas
Ammonia (NH3) is supply as compressed in a cylinder or drums. It is available in various volumes and in different purity grades. It is mostly used in labrotory, aviation, food industry and many others. There are some uses of NH3 gas.
- It is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell.
- It is a very important industrial chemical.
- It is used to make fertilisers, explosives, dyes, textiles, refrigerants and cleaning agents.
- It is also used in the manufacture of plastics, explosives, synthetic fabrics and adhesives.
- It is used in the production of nitrogenous compounds such as urea and ammonium nitrate.
- It is also used in the manufacture of explosives, such as nitroglycerin and dynamite.
- It is also used in the manufacture of synthetic fibres, such as nylon and polyester.
As leading ammonia gas supplier, we are committed to providing the highest quality product to our customers. We use the latest technology and equipment to produce our gas, and our team of experts are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us.