Nitrogen Dioxide Gas
About Industrial Nitrogen Dioxide Gas
Cylinder Size : 7 Cubic Meter
Type of Gas : Nitrogen dioxide
State : Gas
Purity : 99.9995 %
CAS Number : 10102-44-0
Boiling Point : 21.15 °C
Molecular Formula : NO2
Molecular Weight : 46.006 g/mol
Density : 1.880 g/dm3
Nitrogen dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula NO2. It is one of the several oxides of nitrogen, and is a strong oxidizing agent. It is a red-brown gas at room temperature and pressure, and is dissolved in water to form a pale blue solution. Nitrogen dioxide is produced by the combustion of fossil fuels, and is a major air pollutant. It is also a key component of smog.
Nitrogen Dioxide Gas Supplier
We source our NO2 gas from some of the most reputable manufacturers, and our team of experts ensures that it meets the highest standards of quality. Our nitrogen dioxide gas is used by a wide range of industries, and we are proud to be the supplier of choice for so many businesses. If you are looking for a reliable, high-quality Nitrogen Dioxide gas supplier, then we are the perfect choice.
Uses of Nitrogen Dioxide Gas
Nitrogen dioxide is a gas that is used in many industrial and chemical processes. It is used as an oxidizer, a reducing agent, and a catalyst. It is also used in the production of nitric acid, which is used in the production of fertilizers and explosives.
- It is use as a component of some rocket fuels.
- It is also used in the manufacture of dyes and in the printing industry.
- It is used as a catalyst in the production of nitric acid.
- It is also used in the manufacture of dyes, explosives, and fertilizers.
- It is used as an oxidizing agent in many industrial processes.
- It is used as a preservative and as a food additive.
- It is also used to sterilize food and to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- It is used as an antiseptic and disinfectant.
- It is also used to treat certain medical conditions.
As a leading nitrogen dioxide manufacturer, we produce high-quality, pure nitrogen dioxide for a variety of applications. Our nitrogen dioxide is used in a wide range of industries, from food and beverage to pharmaceuticals and more. We take pride in our products and our commitment to customer satisfaction, and we’re proud to be a trusted partner for so many businesses. Contact us today to learn more about our nitrogen dioxide and how it can help your business.