About Industrial Hydrogen Gas Supplier
Cylinder Size : 7 Cubic Meter
Grade : Industrial/Lab Grade
Type of Gas : Hydrogen
State : Gas
Purity : 99.9995 %
CAS Number : 1333-74-0
Boiling Point : -252.87 deg C
Molecular Formula : H2
Molecular Weight : 2.016 g/mol
Density : 0.085 kg/m3
Hydrogen gas is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, and highly flammable gas. It is the lightest gas known to man and has the lowest boiling point of any known substance. Hydrogen gas is used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications
Hydrogen Gas Supplier
Om Air Special Gases is one of the largest hydrogen gas suppliers in the India. We have been in business for over 20 years and have a reputation for providing high quality gas at a competitive price. We source our H2 gas from some of the most reputable manufacturers, and our team of experts ensures that it meets the highest standards of quality. Our hydrogen gas is used by a wide range of industries, and we are proud to be the supplier of choice for so many businesses. If you are looking for a reliable, high-quality hydrogen gas supplier, then we are the perfect choice.
Uses of Hydrogen Gas
Hydrogen gas is the lightest of all the gases and is extremely flammable. It is used in many industrial processes, such as the production of chemicals, metals, and petroleum. Hydrogen gas is also used in the food industry, as it is used to make many different types of food.
- It is used in welding and cutting operations
- It is use in the production of a number of chemicals.
- Hydrogen gas is also used as a fuel, either in internal combustion engines or in fuel cells.
- In the home, hydrogen gas is used in some kitchen appliances, such as stoves and ovens.
- It can be used in a number of ways, including powering vehicles, generating electricity, and providing heat for industrial processes.
- It is used as a lifting gas for balloons and blimps.
These are some of the common uses of H2 gas. There are various other ways in which H2 gas can be used in a particular industry or process. Our teams of industry professionals including procuring agents and quality controllers ensure that client’s specifications are met. For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us.