About Our Industrial Argon Gas
Cylinder Size : 1.5.Cu.m./7 Cu.m./7.5 Cu.m./175 Cu.m.
Usage/Application : Food Packaging, Metal Industry
Type of Gas : Argon
State : Gas
Purity : 99.9995 %
CAS Number : 7440-37-1
Boiling Point : -185.7 degree C
Freezing Point : -189.4 degree C
Molecular Formula : Ar
Molecular Weight : 39.948 g/mol
Density : 0.001633 g/L
Argon (Ar) is an inert colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-toxic. The gas present in the atmosphere at a concentration of 0.93 % by volume, the Earth’s crust is around 4 ppm. The gas boiling point of -185.85°C (-302.53°F), and the Density is 0.00178 g/cm3. Purchase High-quality Argon of Various Purity Grades from Om Air Special Gases. Argon gas is used in welding, Hydrogen gas and Argon mixed for Some TIG welding processes, Also Ar gas for MIG welding mixed with Carbon Di Oxide.
We are the leading industrial argon gas supplier and argon gas manufacturer in Faridabad. We offer all quality High-pressure Argon Gas or Liquid Argon gas with best prices. Our products are designed according to international quality standards and conform to all laws, regulations and directives that are necessary for the approval of these products. We can supply high pressure argon gases of various quality and quantity at the best rates. Our manufacturing facility ensures that we meet the demands of our esteemed clients.
Uses of Argon Gas
Argon gas is used in gas welding. Argon is a welding shielding gas that enhances arc stability and prevents contamination of the welding pool’s environment. Argon is required for gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW). It also prevents oxidation during metal production.
- It is used to blanket wine and flushes oxygen from containers.
- It is an important gas for automotive parts and plasma arc goggle welding.
- It is essential for laser and light bulb manufacturing, to stop the oxidation of filament.
- It is used in filler gas in scuba diving suits.
- It is chemically inactive and hence it tends to form weak structures under extreme conditions.
- It is Insert Gas Shield In Arc Welding Spectro Grade.
- It is used for A.O.D Process For Manufacturing Stainless Steel.
- It is a Refilling Of Copper & Stainless Steel
- It is Excimer Laser With Helium Or Neon
- It is Carrier Gas In Gas Chromatography & Gas Analysis.
- It is used for Filling Of Lamps With Nitrogen / Neon / Krypton & Valve Manufacture.
There are various other ways in which Ar gas can be used in a particular industry or process. Our teams of industry professionals including procuring agents and quality controllers ensure that client’s specifications are met. For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us.